The "Corporate" Angle (Highly relatable for pet owners)
Title: Performance Review: 5 Reasons Why Cutypie is the Worst (But Most Lovable) Boss
Draft: Welcome back to the blog, animal lovers! Since you all loved hearing about Cutypie’s daily schedule, I think it’s time to talk about their management style. Because let’s face it: Cutypie doesn’t just live here, they are the Chief Executive Officer of this household.
I recently sat down to review my "performance" as a servant, and I have a feeling my boss has some notes. Here is Cutypie’s official corporate feedback for me this month:
Unacceptable Delays in Catering: The 5:00 AM breakfast delivery is still happening at 5:02 AM sometimes. Cutypie notes this is a severe breach of contract and threatens to file a complaint with HR (Human-Refusing-to-wake-up).
Poor Interior Design Choices: I bought a gorgeous, plush new cat tree. Cutypie’s feedback? They prefer the brown Amazon shipping box it arrived in. The tree is currently acting as an expensive paperweight.
The Micro-Management Scheme: Cutypie has implemented a mandatory supervision policy for all bathroom visits and laptop usage. If I am typing, a furry paw must be on the keyboard to "approve" the emails.
Sudden Operational Audits (The Night Zoomies): At exactly 2:00 AM, the boss likes to conduct a high-speed safety drill, sprinting across the bed to ensure I am alert.
Despite the tough reviews, the benefits package includes unlimited purr-therapy and aggressive forehead bonks, so I think I’ll stay on the job.
Over to you: What "corporate" rules does your pet enforce at home? Let me know in the comments below! 👇
![]() |
